Our hydraulic workers have several years of machine experience from ships and other vessels. They can perform advanced repair and maintenance tasks on mobile and stationary combustion engines and drives, including on boats and platforms.
Some of the skills our hydraulic workers have:
- Repair and maintain drives, aggregates, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems on mobile and stationary combustion engines and power stations.
- Perform machine guard service.
- Maintain machines.
- Clean and maintain machine room.
- Maintain pumps and pump spaces on tankers.
- Use available computer technology to solve tasks like creating work orders and finding the correct part number.
Everyone has a safety course in GSK and STCW-95 / IMO60 and solid HSE focus.